Terms and Conditions
The user shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted the following terms and conditions upon the usage of a user of the website: www.prominentgames.com.
By browsing this Website, you agree to and accept the Terms and Conditions set forth. If there is anything you do not understand, please send an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this Website.
You shall not use the website for any criminal purposes, and you will use it in agreement with all relevant laws and regulations. You shall not manage the website in a method that may create the website to be disrupted, split, delivered less effective or such that the functionality or effectiveness of the website is in any way damaged. You accept not to try any illegal access to any part or part of the website.
1. Intellectual Property Ownership and Use
You recognize and acknowledge that the Trademarks, copyrights and any and all other intellectual property rights in all content or material included inside this Website shall continue at all terms vested in us or in the states where we are utilizing such content or material under the influence from a third party, in the proprietor of such content or material.
We give you the limited access right and use the Website as our user. Though, you shall not:
- Copy, clone, duplicate, sell or unless exploit the Website or any page layout, image, page design, trademark, trade dress, logo or other content for any business object
- Use a spider, robot, or data prospecting or extraction device or method to control, derive or duplicate Site Content
- Use any search terms, meta tags, key terms, or the same that include the Website's name or our Records
- Involve in any action that stops with the Website or another user's capability to use the Website
- Alter, produce secondary works from, opposite engineer, disassemble or decompile any technology utilized to store the Website and the goods or services offered on the Website or
- Help or encourage any third party involved in any activity forbidden by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Breach Notice
We value the intellectual property rights of others and need that our users do the same. Therefore, if you consider your work has been reproduced in a way that authorizes copyright breach or think your rights are unless violated or infringed by anything on the Website, please inform us by sending a mail to email@example.com.
In order for us to more efficiently support you, the information must cover all of the following:
- The name of the buyer of the right declared to be violated or the person entitled to perform on behalf of the owner
- A report of the copyrighted work or other rights you demand has been violated or infringed
- Information logically enough to find the content in the problem on the Website
- Your name, postal address, contact number, e-mail address and all other information are logically enough to allow us to communicate with you
- A description by you that you have a great confidence belief that the opposed use is not approved by the proper owner, its agent or the law and
- A description by you, made under the fine of perjury, that the above data in your notice is accurate and that you are the proprietor of the right alleged to be violated or infringed or are allowed to run on the owner's behalf.
3. Errors and Mistakes
We try to give comprehensive, detailed, up-to-date information on the Website. Unfortunately, despite those attempts, technological or human errors may happen. The Website may include typographical errors or needs, and some knowledge may not be complete or modern. We keep the power to change any inaccuracies, errors, or breaches and correct or renew information without prior notification.
Other than as may be needed by the source, we possess the right to change or eliminate, briefly or forever, the Website (or any part of) with or without notice to you, and you verify that we shall not be responsible to you or any third party for any change to eliminate or eliminate of the Website or any part of it.
The Website is subject to continuous development. Therefore, you will not be available for any advantage because you cannot use any portion of the Website or because of delay or removal of all or part of the Website.
5. External Sites and Sources
We are not liable for any websites availability held or managed by third parties. We do not support and are not subject or responsible, immediately or secondhand, for the privacy methods or the content (such as defamatory or misrepresentative content) of any third party websites, including (out limitation) any posting, goods or other stuff or services on or accessible from such websites or sources, nor for any loss, damage or hurt created or claimed to be created by, or in combination with, the use of or dependence on any such content, goods or services free on such third-party external sites or sources.
We execute no warranties, whether express or implied, concerning the accuracy of any information on the website. The website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without representation. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, about the website, including but not limited to implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, condition or completeness, or any implied warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or are fully functional, accurate, or reliable.
7. Limitations on Liability
We will not be liable for any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings) or any loss of goodwill or reputation, any loss or corruption of data, or any special or indirect or consequential losses arising out of your use of the website; in any case whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of us at the date on which the event giving rise to the loss occurred.
9. Inquiries of Breaches of These Terms